Blogger Recognition Award
I would like to thank Abril, the mastermind behind Paris and June. I would like to thank you for the kind words and for nominating me for The Blogger Recognition Award. The pleasure of being part of this community is all mine. A community where I meet lots of interesting and passionate bloggers charged with positive energy, creativity and kind words making my days filled with inspiration and positive emotions.
Before I pass the baton to my selected nominees, let me try to explain the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Write a brief story of how and why you started blogging.
- Give two advises to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 of your favorite bloggers to pass the award to.
- Let the 15 nominees know you have nominated them and provide them with a link to your post.
THE BEGINNING OF 100décors:
I would say my story is very common among bloggers. I started it as kind of a joke suggested by a friend. I wanted to create a space for sharing my travels, recipes I use and create for my family, my selected lifestyle - slow living, one of my hobbies that has been taking bigger and bigger part of my life and last, but not least, to give advice on interior design, my chosen profession.
I am not able to give a professional advice, because “success” is in the eye of the beholder, if I may paraphrase the famous saying. I would like to share my “routine” and what keeps me going: consistency, constant learning the art of blogging and appreciation for every view, share and comment/feedback.
There are so many blogs I, sort of religiously, follow and to narrow it down to just 15 was a bit hard... I have selected these bloggers, because they inspire me with every post, teach me something new about our beautiful world and show it to me through their eyes. Thank you!
- Mónica from Pratos e Travessas
- Laura from The First Mess
- Igor from Happy Interior Blog
- Trisha from Eat Your Beets
- Marij from Enter My Attic
- Gery from Gradinata Na Slantseto
- Christina from Christina Greve
- Corinna from Corinna Gissemann
- Beth from Local Milk
- Radostina from Life Bites
- Yana from Snimam Te
- Mihaela from Good Natured Food
- Sandra from Sandra Juto
- Nina from Stylizimo
- Grace from Design*Sponge
~photo by Tina Marina~